Complicated diets and extreme cleanses guarantee little more than short-term results, and overdoing it at the gym causes injuries and can actually trigger weight gain. It seems that everyone has lost their way when it comes to nutrition and exercise. Now, expert Harley Pasternak offers a proven program to shed pounds without sacrificing health or convenience.
In The Body Reset Diet, celebrity trainer and New York Times bestselling author Harley Pasternak offers readers the ultimate plan for a thinner, healthier, happier life. This three-phase program focuses on the easiest, most effective way to slim down: blending. The 5-day jump-start includes delicious, expertly crafted smoothies (White Peach Ginger, Apple Pie, and Pina Colada, to name a few), dips, snacks, and soups that keep readers satisfied while boosting their metabolism. Over the following 10 days, the plan reintroduces healthy combinations of classic dishes along with the blended recipes to keep the metabolism humming, so readers will continue to torch calories and shed pounds.
The plan also explains how the easiest form of exercise—walking—along with light resistance training is all it takes to achieve the celebrity-worthy physique that we all desire. No equipment necessary! Whether readers are looking to lose significant weight or just those last 5 pounds, The Body Reset Diet offers a proven program to reset, slim down, and get healthy in just 15 days—and stay that way for good!
Whether you’re looking to lose significant weight or just those last five pounds, The Body Reset Diet Cookbook will help you reset your body and lose weight immediately with 150 slimming recipes!
Celebrity diet and fitness expert and New York Times bestselling author Harley Pasternak revolutionized dieting with The Body Reset Diet, and now offers more brand-new recipes from his proven program to help you reset the button and slim down permanently. Inside you’ll find:
- fifty amazing smoothies that will keep you satisfied while boosting your metabolism
- a hundred simple, single-dish meals that include scrambles, sandwiches, soups, salads, and stir-fries
- snacks and satisfying snack combinations
The Body Reset Diet Cookbook will keep your metabolism humming, so you’ll continue to blast through calories, shed pounds, and achieve your weight loss goal. It will on sale and only available in Canada on April 15.
Following on the heels of his hugely popular blockbuster, The 5-Factor Diet, celebrity trainer and nutritionist Harley Pasternak has searched the world to add a little variety and spice to your weight loss plan.The 5-Factor World Diet takes the 5-Factor principle–five meals a day, five core ingredients, five-minute prep time–and incorporates the best foods and nutritional habits from ten of the world’s healthiest countries.
While jetting to exotic locales with some of Hollywood’s biggest stars as their personal health and fitness expert, Pasternak has sampled local cuisine from many corners of the world. Consequently he has made a fascinating discovery: the farther he journeyed from the United States, the easier it was to seek out foods that were both nourishing and slimming. Now he reveals the international diet secrets of the world’s healthiest people, including
- the self-control technique used by the Japanese that prevents them from overeating.
- the trick to combating heart disease in France (it’s not just the wine).
- the reason Swedes stay slim and trim year round and have among the highest average life expectancies (80.74 years).
- the key to Singapore’ s low obesity rate (less than 2%).
- an explanation why notorious food-loving Italians are among the healthiest people in the world
Pasternak also shares helpful advice about ordering in restaurants, as well as pantry-stocking and cooking tips. With suggested menus and more than 120 delicious recipes–from Japanese Chicken Yakatori and French Ratatouille to Chapchae Korean Stirfry and Oven Baked Swedish Meatballs– The 5-Factor World Diet will keep you healthy, fit, and looking your absolute best.
Having helped shaped some of today’s hottest bodies, one of America’s most sought-after diet and fitness experts, Harley Pasternak, here shares his revolutionary five-week program that will help you lose weight and get fit without feeling hungry or deprived. One of the easiest programs to follow, the 5-Factor Diet incorporates
- 5 meals a day with 5 core ingredients in each recipe
- 5-minute meal prep for more than 100 recipes
- 5 short workouts a week
Complete with delicious and quick meal ideas, easy-to-follow shopping lists, and detailed workout photos and instructions, The 5-Factor Diet is the key to your health and happiness!
Actors Halle Berry and Benjamin Bratt, pro basketball player Rick Fox and rapper Eve all work out 25 minutes a day, five days a week. They eat five meals a day, and each meal takes five minutes to prepare. And they look like a million bucks. Although this sounds too good to be true, Pasternak, who trains the above-mentioned stars and others, insists it isn’t. This easy-to-follow lifestyle guide explains Pasternak’s program. Intensity and variety are the keystones of the exercise portion, which simply requires dumbbells and a bench (the plan does include a suspiciously scant five minutes of cardiovascular activity, which readers can complete by power walking or jogging outside, or using a cardio machine at home or at the gym). The diet portion of the plan seems sensible enough; Pasternak urges readers to eat foods that include low-fat, quality protein; moderate carbs; fiber and healthy fat; and to drink sugar-free beverages (he allows one day a week to be a “cheat day”). “Real results” sidebars profile non-famous people who’ve benefited from Pasternak’s approach, including a 74-year-old professor, a 45-year-old film producer and a 37-year-old real estate agent. Backed up with scientific research and including recipes, this book is a refreshingly simple addition to the current diet and health offerings.
Factor fitness 5 5 semanas para conseguir el cuerpo de un famoso entrenando menos y comiendo más. 5 comidas al día 5 minutos para preparar la comida 5 fases de 5 minutos en cada entrenamiento 5 entrenamientos a la semana
Bringing REVlite to New Balance cross-training, the 997 combines lightweight stability with flexibility to allow the athlete to move more quickly and efficiently during all activities. This limited edition is a collaboration with celebrated personal trainer Harley Pasternak, and is the perfect shoe for his (or your own) boot camp-style workouts
Having helped shape some of today’s hottest bodies, one of America’s most sought-after diet and fitness experts, Harley Pasternak, here shares his revolutionary five-week program that will help you lose weight and get fit without feeling hungry or deprived. From Hollywood to your home, get direct access to the world’s top celebrity trainer, whose scientifically-proven 5-Factor approach balances fitness and diet in one easy-to-manage program that can reveal the A-list physique in all of us!
- Strengthen your muscles and tone your body by varying your program with Warm Ups, Circuit Exercises, and Cool Downs that consist of jogging, crunches, squats, jumping jacks, trunk cross rotation and many more exercises to get your heart pumping.
- Never miss a session and stay motivated by following your progress with the Fitness Tracker, a detailed calendar that tracks which days you’ve worked out, points earned per day, and time left in your program.
- Work out in stylish environments as Harley’s celeb clientele do, including a beach front condo, downtown L.A. loft, and a Hollywood Hills home.
- Get access to Hollywood secrets including diet strategies and nutritional meal plans from Harley himself that will help you lose weight and get fit without feeling hungry.
- Follow your stats in the post-workout day summary. Review calories burned, total exercises performed, reps performed in each exercise, and points earned.
Harley's favorite cardio machine!
- Sculpts hard-to-tone areas: butt plus inner and outer thighs
- Burn fat and condition aerobically while you tone
- Works the body laterally, engaging more muscles with each move
- Superb training for athletes: enables skiers, golfers and tennis players to improve at their sport
- Alternates directions effortlessly: work in to tone inner thighs, out to tone outer thighs
Stay motivated toward your fitness goals by tracking your activity, syncing stats and more.
Fitbit One®: Get fit and sleep better—all in one—with a clip-based device that tracks steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and sleep.
Fitbit Flex®: Make fitness a lifestyle with a wristband that tracks steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes and sleep, and lights up as you progress toward your goal.
Fitbit Charge™: Energize your day with a wristband that tracks steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes, displays your stats and Caller ID, and monitors sleep.
And Coming Soon—Fitbit Charge HR™: Make every beat count with a wristband that includes automatic, continuous heart rate, all-day activity tracking, sleep monitoring, Caller ID and more.
Source Organic Whey come exclusively from the organic milk of grass-fed jersey cows in Northern California. Their cows spend over 300 days outside while Midwest cows are lucky to spend 180 days on pasture. Each 25 gram serving contains 21 grams of protein and 4.9 grams of branched-chain amino acids (BCAA's) which aid in recovery and promote lean muscle. Source organic's creamy and milky flavor is all natural with no added sugars, sweeteners, preservatives or flavors.
- Professional grade
- Power = 30,000 RPM, 2 HP, 1500 watts
- 8 blade blending system
- Blends, crushes, emulsifies, chops, purées, liquifies whole fruits & vegetables, ice, frozen fruit & nuts
- Prepare hot foods, including soups and sauces, in minutes
- Package includes: 2 HP 1500 watt motor, 2 liter/quart BPA free Tritan jar, on-the-go bottle (700ml-24 oz), tamper and special bonus Harley Pasternak color recipe book
*Currently available in Canada.
Will be available at US online retailers (including Bed Bath & Beyond) soon
Source Organic Peanut Butter Protein starts with organic Spanish type peanuts grown on Southwest Texas family farms. The dry conditions of Southwest Texas create the ideal growing environment for organic peanuts. The peanuts are harvested, lightly roasted, and 100% mechanically processed without the use of solvents to create a vegetarian/vegan friendly protein with 11 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber per serving. Like all of Source Organic products, our peanut butter protein is tested by independent labs for impurities, including heavy metals and aflatoxin.
Source Organic Egg White Protein starts with the 100% cage-free organic eggs from small US family farms. The whole organic eggs are separated into yolk and white, the whites are instantaneously spray dried to create a highly-bioavailable egg-white protein with 27 grams of protein and 6.06 grams of BCAAs per serving. Less than 1% organic sunflower lecithin is added to make mixing fast and easy. Like all of Source Organic products, Source Organic Egg White Protein is tested by independent labs for impurities.
Source Organic Pea Protein Isolate starts with organic yellow peas from Canadian farms. The raw organic yellow peas are processed without the use of hexane or enzymes to produce an organic pea protein isolate with an unsurpassed amino acid profile containing 4.8 grams of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) and 2.18 grams of arginine per serving. Each crop of peas is third-party lab tested pre- and post-production to meet nutritional and microbiological specifications. Source Organic Pea Protein Isolate provides a vegetarian/vegan and allergen-free option that is a complete source of high quality organic protein and excellent source of iron.